michelle MANZANILLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
michelle MANZANILLA

THANKSZ FOR VIEWIN MAH SITE

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABOUT ME AND MY COCONUT TREE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABOUT ME AND MY COCONUT TREE Empty ABOUT ME AND MY COCONUT TREE Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 am

michelle

michelle

A COCONUT TREE

YES! My family tree symbolized a coconut tree why?
Because it has a similarly in our family for me my family is really tall, strong, sweet and very lovable.
We love each other and if one of the family member is has a problem we always share it and of course in terms of bonding , enjoyment , and sadness everytime we are together we tressure it and always tressure it.
I always remember that my papa told us ‘’habang kami ay nabubuhay ng mama nyo wlang makakapanakit sa inyo’’. He is true super hero for me
Mama hmammnn.
last time when im going home my mama and our neighboor are fighting. And I ask him why? She sad ‘’kurutin daw ba c maryelle e ako nga d ko magawa eh.’’
And until now we spending time together and we tresure every single day

Huggable and cuddly. This healthy gal also possesses a healthy mind which makes her score A’s. Truly everyday with her is lovely for she’ll embrace you with hugs, love, and care.
Mau my 1st to the youngest sister

3 Angels of the family, I considered them as true blessings. Emil is the third to the youngest, super naughty but can ran errands, basta you will pay him. Hobby na niya ang mang-asar but pag siya ang inasar mo tiyak na iiyak yan lalo na pag you called him “Baklita” He dance very well like “Mark Herras Move” =) Marylle, the band vocalist maning-mani niya ang pagkanta ng “Bring Me to Life”, mga different songs na composed niya at mga ilocano’s songs na hindi ko na ma understand (hehehehe) Small but terrible and one of the Kikay’s.. Miguel Angel ang new family member namin but super iyakin.

ABOUT ME

One morning I was sitting in front of my mirror looking at my face. Suddenly a flashback of memories came to my mind. I remember the days of my innocence, my childhood. I treasure the time when my father always pinched my nose with a smile which I had always missed as years passed by. I am the eldest of 5 siblings. I am not spoiled but they usually called me “Papa’s Girl” The good traits that my parents shown and taught me made me became a better person. The love, patience, braveness, confidence and contentment are some traits that I’ve learned from my parents.[b][i]

https://mikki.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum